Munich’s Franz Jozef Strauss Airport is centrally located in Europe and is a major Lufthansa hub. It is also an important airport for other airlines and one of the busiest in Europe. This airport replaces another one – with 2 terminals, it is used by 45 airlines and connects over 230 destinations and 65 countries. Connectivity also becomes easy with trains and the Autobahn. Since its opening, Munich airport transfer has proven to be one of the most efficient in connecting passengers.
What to expect?
Screens: Both airport terminals offer clear signage and TV screens which make it easy for passengers to find their way around easily. Screens offer information on forward connections to disembarking passengers and baggage sorting facilities make this process easier.
Ramp Service: In case an incoming flight is delayed, airport personnel are deployed to offer Direct Ramp or Gate Services and transport passengers and their baggage to connecting flights without delay. If there is a need for customs or passport control services, passengers are directed to special checkpoints.
Minimal Connecting time: It is up to a passenger to ensure that they have enough time between flights and book accordingly. It is not easy for airport personnel to predict whether lines at customs/passport and security checks will move quickly.
Whether one is travelling for business or pleasure, the Munich Airport offers a wide range of services to make it easy for travelers to navigate to different parts of Europe. Read more about the Munich airport transfer here.
- Flight information – departures and arrivals – is displayed prominently to ensure a smooth transit. Airport personnel and information desks are a good resource too.
- Lounges: These comfortable and well-designed areas make it easy for passengers to relax and unwind before they make their connections.
- WiFi: Computer areas and wifi are made available to passengers so they can check important information while they wait. Whether it is email or the news, passengers can stay connected and updated.
- Luggage and Storage Services: Each terminal has a service center where luggage can be stored for the short or long term. Lost and found services are also offered – who wants to lose important papers and clothing on a trip?
- Meet and Assist Services: This service can be booked in advance to help corporate or other clients to make transit easy.
Most of the sites aim to provide customizable and convenient solution of travel. Start or end your travel itinerary at airport. Complete the details by filling the basic details such as date and time, number of passengers travelling etc. You can get quotes from sites and post your request as possible. Once you receive your quotes; then start comparing on different prices and your best suited needs. When you are done, you can book and pay online. You will be then ready for confirmation of reservation. With an airport as Munich, getting down and finding a convenient transport can be a little overwhelming and if you are travelling with a group, it is best to opt for airport transfer. It is quick, time saving and you can have an enjoyable trip.