Choosing the right cruise line can make or break a holiday. While deciding to go on a last minute cruise can be exciting, a little research can go a long way in ensuring that you have the type of cruise experience that you are looking for. In other words, if you have not gone on a holiday for a couple of years, you want it to be perfect, right? Here are 5 reasons to cruise with Princess.
1. With over 100 different itineraries and 300 ports of call, Princess knows a thing or two about holiday planning. In fact, in a survey of travel agents, Princess has been awarded the title of Best Cruise Line Itineraries for seven years in a row. Whether you want to take a zip-line excursion in the jungle or go horseback riding on the beach at sunset, Princess is known for its meticulous planning and attention to detail.
2. The food is to die for. Princess takes dinning seriously. From homemade sauces to fresh bread and pastries, Princess offers a 5 star dining experience. By using local products the chefs are able to create meals that are inspired from the region where you are cruising. Anthony Bourdain would be proud.
3. Princess Cruise Lines world-class amenities are a step above the rest. Movies Under the Stars is an ideal way to relax after a day of sunbathing. On the other hand, maybe you want to unwind with a drink or a massage in The Sanctuary, a retreat designed specifically for adults. Princess knows the importance of variety, so whether you want to kick back with a glass of wine or see some street performer style entertainment, all you need to do is dress for a lively night on the open seas.
4. Compared to other types of holidays, a cruise is a budget friendly option. In this day and age, you want the biggest bang for your buck, and Princess Cruise Line delivers. From beautiful staterooms and vibrant entertainment options to a host of health and wellness facilities, sailing with Princess is like being at an all-inclusive resort.
5. Princess Cruise Line has received numerous awards and accolades over the years. Whether you are a first time cruiser or a seasoned traveller, Princess, having sailed the seas for over forty years, is a brand you can trust. The crew is intimately familiar with every port on the itinerary, so whatever questions you might have will be answered.
Not every cruise line is created equal, and cruising and losing is just not an option. When you leave dry land, you want to be on a boat you can trust. Princess has mastered the art of cruising.