If you’re looking for sun, sea and sand next Spring cheap holidays to Goa might be just the thing you’re searching for. Although a world away from your standard short haul stint, India holiday deals make journeying to this part of the world far more affordable.
Cheap holidays don’t always stay low cost for long. Once you’re in a resort and become restless, you can be tempted to venture into towns to explore and spend.
Thankfully, Goa offers some of the most picturesque palm fringed beaches in the world. We are about to touch the tip of the iceberg; the choice of Goan beaches is truly phenomenal. You’ll be spoilt for choice on how to spend your cost free days.
- Colva Beach: Sometimes referred to as Colva Benaulim. Easily one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa. Perfect palm fringed white sands make this the hottest shoreline spot around.
- Anjuna Beach: A well-known culture spot. The amount of tourists and artists who flock here only confirm that Anjuna is one of prettiest, unspoilt coastlines in India.
- Agonda Beach: Soft golden sands to the south of Goa. Perfect for kicking back and relaxing with a holiday read.
- Cavelossium Beach: Locally famous for running sensational dolphin trips. If you do decide to venture offshore, head to these bays for an unforgettable trip.
- Benaulim Beach: Surrounded by fauna adorned hills, Benaulim Beach is a serene spot by day and close to some epic party spots by night. Sometimes referred to as Mabor Beach.
- Baga Beach: Best for watersports and boating trips. A popular beach with an array of amenities and plenty of action.
2013 cheap holidays to Goa are available to book online now. Look at India holiday deals in Spring to make the most of the region’s gorgeous climate.